Our Current December 2023 Issue
- 1 and 0
- Draw with ASCII Keyboard Characters
- Python Mad Libs
- The 7 Bridges of Königsberg
- How to Create (and Crack) Secret Codes and Ciphers
- Maze-Solving Algorithms
- Python Rainbow
- What is the Internet of Things?
- Why Do Designers Hate Comic Sans?
- Book Ciphers
- Pigpen Ciphers
- What is 3D Printing?
- Fat or Muscle: Which Keeps You Warmer?
- What is an Operating System?
- Lo Shu Magic Squares Puzzle
- What is Artificial Intelligence?
- 20 Things to Do with a Computer
- Scratch Gravity
- Build an Art Museum
- History of Video Games
- Create a Box with Round Edges
- SketchUp for Beginners
- Piet: A Language of Colors
- What are Keywords in Programming Languages?
- How to Describe a Database to a Child
- Programming Memes
- Discrete Math: Propositional Logic and Logic Circuits
- Best Practices
- Between Issues Newsletter
- Coding Concepts Articles for Kids
- Computer Programming Projects & Puzzles for Kids
- Electronics Articles for Kids
- Kids Coding Articles
- Language of the Month
- Making & Sewing
- Mini Micro
- News Wire
- Scratch Coding Games for Kids
- Secret Coding for Children
- Show and Tell
- Simple SketchUp Projects for Kids
- Teaching STEM for Teachers & Parents
- Tech in Real Life (IRL)
Tidbitz / News Wire
Help Us Donate Subscriptions
One Subscription Can Make a Big Difference
As a nonprofit kids computing magazine, we aspire to help educate all kids regardless of their life situations. We donate 15-20% of the copies we print as free subscriptions to Title 1 schools, food banks, homeless shelters, and other places kids show up. Please consider supporting our efforts and donating one or more subscriptions. We are all better off with your support. Thank you!
Keep in Touch
Sign up to our newsletters and we’ll help keep you in the loop with everything good going on with STEM, STEAM, and Computing.
We currently publish two email newsletters. One arrives every week or two with fun new Video and Tidbitz stories that we publish between issues, plus content we've published that might interest you. We also send an email every two months when we publish new issues in print and here online.